At Verve Health, we pride ourselves on providing comprehensive Driving and Vehicle Assessments and Driver Rehabilitation. Our team is experienced in assessing an individual’s fitness to drive and providing recommendations in achieving client/participant goals.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Potential to Drive Assessments – designed to assess whether a person is ready for driving, or has sufficient skills to be able to participate in a learn to drive process.
- OT Driving Assessments – a comprehensive off and on-road assessment to allow you to get back onto the road post medical condition, disability, injury or illness.
- Vehicle Modifications Assessment – hand controls, pedal modification, seating solutions, equipment storage solutions. For light and commercial vehicles.
- Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles – whether driving or passenger, let us guide you through the options of vehicles and features which suit your particular needs.
- Driver Rehabilitation or Therapy – looking to obtain your L’s, progress in your licencing, or have a medical condition impacting your capacity to drive? allow our experienced team to construct a successful, time and cost-efficient therapy plan. We utilise our Allied Health Team including Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Psychologists and Exercise Physiologists in undertaking this process and targeting specific areas that require improvement. We also work closely with specialised Driving Instructors. We have proven results in changing people’s lives!
Reporting – all services are finalised with comprehensive and evidenced based reporting to enable funding approval from funding bodies, such as the NDIS, DVA.